License required for the public film screening
According to the Finnish Copyright Act, public screening of the film requires permission. With the movie license annual permit, you can present the service's software from a source intended for private use of your choice.
Heinähattu, Vilttitossu ja Rubensin veljekset
2017 | 90 min | S | comedy, family
Hanna has planned a week’s vacation for her family in Kattilankoski, where they will spend time in a holiday cabin. The family gets lost in the wrong cabin, which is a holiday cabin served by the police officers. Two constables come to the cottage at the same time as the family, which causes misunderstandings. This creates the ingredients for a hilarious adventure comedy!
Themes of the educational material for school cinema: text skills, vocabulary, basic film concepts, main characters, plot, milieu, genre, humor, farce, and comedy.
Themes and Objectives of the Film:
- Friendship and Family: The film emphasizes the importance of friendship and family.
- Nature and Environment: The film incorporates nature-themed themes and provides an opportunity to discuss environmental issues.
- Children’s Films: The movie falls into the category of children’s films and is suitable for both elementary and middle school-aged children.
- Visual Arts and Visual Expression: The film includes visual elements that can inspire children’s artistic expression.
Connection to Subjects:
Finnish Language and Literature:
- The film provides an opportunity for comprehension and listening to stories.
- After the movie, similar fairy tales or stories can be told to the children.
- The film includes visual imagery that can inspire children to draw or paint their own pictures.
- They can depict their friends, nature, or events from the story.
Ethics and Philosophy of Life:
- Discussing the themes of friendship, nature, and the importance of family is also suitable for younger children.
- The film’s themes of nature and the environment are relevant to environmental studies.
Questions and Discussion Topics After the Movie:
Friendship and Adventure:
- Ask simple questions such as “Who is your friend?” and “What has been your most exciting adventure?”.
Nature and Environment:
- Discuss with children what they like about nature and how we can help protect it.
Importance of Family:
- Talk about family and who is in their family.
Tasks After the Movie:
Friendship Story in Words and Pictures:
- Ask children to create a short story about friendship and draw related pictures.
- Organize a short outdoor activity for children and ask them to explore and observe the nature around them.
Easier Visual Arts Assignment:
- Provide children with colored pencils or watercolors and ask them to paint pictures related to friendship and nature.
The educational material has been prepared by Elokuvalisenssi.
Watch the movies online
Watch free now:
About the movie
- educational materials
- learning materials
- milieu and zeitgeist
- reading skills of movie
- primary schools
- based on a book
- Yellow Film & TV